Custom Colour provides an unrivalled range of custom coloured painted glass, using the complete range of Dulux colours it is ideal for any internal or external application. Applied to toughened glass it provides the strength and longevity to suit almost any architectural application.
K&K Custom Colour coatings combines a unique priming system with a specialised colouring technique to permanently bond the coating to the glass surface, providing depth of colour, vibrancy and versatility.
Features & Benefits
- No colour limitations - Uses the complete range of Dulux colours
- Provides brilliant depth of colour, vibrancy and versatility
- Combines a unique priming system with a specialised colouring technique to permanently bond the coating to the glass surface
- It maintains the integrity of colours delivering an immaculate decorative look
- Suitable for safety glass applications and can be toughened to avoid risk of thermal breakage
- Can be used in monolithic form or combined with K&K performance IGU to increase energy efficiency or laminated for added safety impact resisitance
- Splashbacks and signboards
- Decorative internal wall paneling
- Retail shop fit outs
- Wardrobe doors
- Furniture such as table tops, desks, shelves, display cases
- Lift cladding
- Office partitioning
- Internal and external spandrel applications
The natural green tone of standard float can affect light colours and can be minimised by specifying ClearView Low iron glass.
It is recommended to obtain samples to before proceeding with any custom colour option.
Please advise sales of large project quantities so standard float or ClearView Low Iron glass can be set aside to ensure consistent colour throughout the process.