Acid Etched glass – this decorative glass has a stylish translucent frosted or satin finish and is typically used to soften natural daylight whilst providing increased privacy.
This decorative glass is a high quality float glass that has been treated on one side with an acid wash to achieve an even, consistent, frosted or satin finish. Ideal for a number of internal applications where high translucency and privacy are key considerations.
Features & Benefits
- The acid etched satin or frosted finish provides an elegant private space
- The translucent qualities of the glass diffuses light to provide natural illumination
- Suitable for safety glass applications and can be toughened to avoid risk of thermal breakage
- Can be used in monolithic form or combined with K&K performance IGU to increase energy efficiency or laminated for added safety and noise reduction
- Windows for privacy and decoration
- Shower and bath enclosures
- Interior partitions
- Door inserts
- Wall panels and wall features
- Lead lighting
Acid Etched can be cut and processed, toughened, laminated or fabricated into K&K performance range of insulating glass units to significantly improve the performance, energy efficiency and noise reduction.